Ice Cream Cone Set
1. Always put your jewelry on last, especially after you have finished applying your make-up, lotions, hairspray, perfume, etc.
2. When undressing, remove jewelry items first, this will help insure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get caught on your clothes and get damaged.
3. Don't wear jewelry in the bath or shower, remember water, soap, and other bath products can damage your jewelry.
4. Don't wear jewelry in the pool, chlorine and salt water can damage your jewelry.
3 piece Ice Cream Cone set designed by Breland Emory in collaboration with OK1984. Set includes 2 necklaces and a pair of earrings.
- Chain length 12" with a 3" extender